Netgear Wifi Range Extender Setup is now at your fingertips. Here, you don’t need any installation CD or go through any manual steps and waste your precious time. You just need to follow us by the valuable views shared only for you. But the only setup of the range extender is not enough, we actually want a safe, secure and a reliable network and that is only possible if we finish our configuration through Netgear Genie smart Setup.
Let us represent its advantages for you:
- In the advanced world of modern technology, range extenders are the alternative to all networking system.
- Strengthen the range of your existing network.
- Keep all your wired and wireless devices connected with each other.
- It automatically catches the signals between the router and your computer and spread its range all over.
- Avoid barriers of third-party devices that create interference.
- Cheaper in cost.
- Also works in the area of having the least connection of poor connectivity.
- Comes with an attractive look that is much cheaper in cost.
- Electricity consuming with a shock-proof body.
- Easily movable from one place to another.
- Easily compatible with your current WiFi network.
How to boost up the speed of the existing WiFi network
- Plug the extender and router into an electric wall socket within the range of each other. If you have some fluctuations in your electricity skip this step for a short while. In future also, people ignore to take such precautions. In such cases, we would advise that you should unplug all your daily use electrical devices as soon as you found some high or low voltage in your electricity.
- As soon as you have plugged in your device, you will see that the power LEDs on your devices started blinking. Do not proceed until they are solid.
- If they are still blinking, push and release the power button once on both the devices simultaneously.
- Now, with the help of an Ethernet cable, connect your router and the extender with each other properly.
- Also, connect your PC or the laptop with your extender using another port of Ethernet cable.
Note: Both the cables should be in well and good conditions without any cuts or dust on it.
- Open your connected device and launch a web browser and in the address bar type mywifiext. Make sure that before jumping into a web browser, you have clear all the stuff like browsing history, cache and cookies from it.
Netgear Genie smart Setup: Secure Your Network
Sometimes, it might happen that you see an error message while logging into mywifiext. It may cause just because you have miss type the URL or the web browser you are using may not be appropriate for it. What you can do, use another web browser and there you can enter your web address again. Be careful this time. This successful login will take you to Netgear Genie smart Setup page for your Netgear Wifi Range Extender Setup. As soon as you log in, you will see that the page is asking for some security details like username and password. Fill them all by default and proceed forward. If you do not have the default login details to fill in the required fields, don’t panic and ask for the same from your Internet Service Provider. But you have to be sure that you haven’t touched the wireless settings on your own. In case you have changed, you have to seek an advice on an IT guy and ask him to reboot all the settings of your wireless network on your behalf and provide you a Valid IP with a secure network name and password. As soon as you got your safe login credentials, fill them and keep following all the positive responses. At last, you have to finish the installation process. Netgear Genie smart Setup, help your devices to be in touch with each other always and also keep you away from intruders to hack your network.
Ask us anything. If it is anything that we can help you out, it will be our honor. Just ask anything and drop all your question, queries in the comment box given below. We are eagerly waiting to help you and take you out from such brain-teaser situation.