Does your organization backup office 365? If the answer is no then your priceless business information might be at risk. Data Back On-premises IT is regarded as a traditional way of working and are being replaced by cloud computing and storage. Cloud computing definitely increases business efficiency, reduces costs, enables data to be stored in one place but what about the data that is lost during this process? Every business is moving its data to the cloud and its safety is questioned. Data loss is the biggest loss a business could ever go through. It has become extremely important for all types of businesses to back up their business data. With no back up of data, the business could lose valuable information.
There have been so many cases of data theft and loss with so many big firms, but only those who had a backup could start over again. Backup software and agents enable backup office 365 for users. For any backup software two main criteria should be full filed:
- It should be able to create copies of the data and store them at a safe place.
- It should be able to restore data on other devices as and when necessary.
If the software meets these two criteria then it is good to go else the business should look for some other software.
Importance Of Backup Software
- Microsoft has many paid options for data retrieval. It can retrieve data that was deleted in the past but cannot retrieve data that was unexpectedly deleted or corrupted. For that restoration, only a backup software can help the business.
- The software takes care of the mailboxes linked to office 365, all the emails, calendar, and tasks. It creates an offline backup copy for all mailboxes.
- A scheduled backup is run at a given point of time so that no new data is lost from the business. The user can set the backup schedule for any time and any day or date of the month or week.
- The IT department’s workload is lightened as the software does data management also.
- Data from other devices like mobile phones, hard disks, laptops, and computers can also be restored and saved in the software. In this way, no data is left from any source.
- Copies of the data can be saved to another device or another email depending on the requirement of the business.
- The whole process of backup office 365 is invisible to the users. It has no impact on the working of office 365 or its availability.
- The backup software can be installed on a virtual as well as the physical machine. The business decided where it wants to store its data.
Data is a business most prized possession. To keep it safe is the owner’s duty and responsibility. A business cannot run without the data it has created and stored over the years. Disasters happen when you least expect them to happen. A business should be prepared for it at all times. Backing up data is the best option for any successful business.